The Green Clean Maine crew is made up of upbeat, helpful, hospitality-minded people who like what we do. Cleaning homes is hard work, and it’s not for everyone. But if you enjoy physical work, take pride in your ability to be reliable, helpful, and detail-focused, this might be the job for you.
If you don’t have professional cleaning experience, don’t worry. If you’re ready to learn, we’ll pay you to learn the tricks of our trade, including how to clean homes efficiently, effectively, and safely. You’ll also develop your professional communication, teamwork, and leadership skills, which often leads to promotions, incentive bonuses, and greater opportunities to move up within the company. It’s not uncommon to earn $15/hour plus bonuses by the end of your first year.
- Daytime, Weekday Hours! No nights or required weekends.
- Health insurance benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off, including paid days to volunteer
- Year-round schedule that is steady through the seasons
- Full-time, permanent positions
- Competitive base wage plus incentive bonuses and holiday tips
- Ample and frequent opportunities for professional development and advancement
- All cleaning equipment and supplies provided including uniform shirts
- Better health: All cleaning supplies are handmade by Green Clean Maine and nontoxic
- Eco-friendly Company Vehicle provided
- Paid, professional hands-on training with experienced Team Leaders
The Green Clean Culture
Yeah, it’s fun to work here. But we work hard, and we expect a lot of ourselves and each other, too. We challenge each other to improve and take time to notice our victories, big and small, with energetic morning meetings that include shout outs to crew members who have gone above and beyond. We love to celebrate as a team, whether it’s birthdays, work anniversaries, or random holidays like National Potato Chip Day. And we give back together, with paid volunteer time spent cleaning up local trails, helping at the animal shelter, or running supply drives for some of the nonprofit organizations we support.