COVID-19 Safety Update
“Substantial” Transmission Rates
As you are probably aware, COVID-19 transmission rates in Cumberland County have moved into the “Substantial” category. Per guidance from the US CDC and the Maine CDC, it is recommended that everyone wear a mask in public indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status.
Because our service takes place in private homes, we see no reason to change our protocols and policies at the moment.
However, I want to remind all of our customers that if you would prefer our staff wear a mask while in your home, please let the office or your cleaning staff member know, and we would be happy to oblige!
Current COVID-19 Safety Measures
A reminder of our current COVID-19 policies & safety measures:
- Vaccinations are strongly encouraged for our staff but not required at this time. We have an 80% vaccination rate in the company.
- If you prefer a vaccinated staff member, please let us know.
- Vaccinated staff members are not required to wear a mask while working, but may choose to do so anyway.
- Unvaccinated staff members are required to wear a mask while at work.
- Customers may request that a mask be worn in the home. We are happy to do so!
- We continue to clean high-touch areas throughout the home. Please note that CDC guidance (and the most current science) has shifted away from surface transmission as a serious concern.
As we have been throughout the pandemic, we will continue to monitor the latest CDC guidance and the science. We will continue to base our policies and response on sound science and the guidance of medical experts.
Please reach out with any questions. We remain committed to seeing our staff and customers through this crisis safely.
Yours in safety and health,