One of the core dilemmas faced by small business owners who have had to close, myself included, is how to act in the best interest of safety while keeping customers and staff engaged. The fear is that some customers will move on to another service provider who has chosen to remain open despite the very real safety risks. In this post we’ll look at client need and how we are responding.
We have chosen to abide by the principle of “first, do no harm” and have chosen to remain closed in the interest of safety, until we can be 100% confident that we are not contributing to community spread. Today we’ll dive into our thought process and strategy around watching the “stay home, stay safe” order.
Number two of the four factors we are weighing in the decision to reopen is clear best practices. In this post, we’ll dig a little deeper into what this means for us. I’ll share our main sources of information, and how science-based best practices can help keep our staff and our customers safe.
Getting through the peak of the infection in Maine is one of four key factors we are weighing in deciding when to reopen. In this post we dive deeper into our thinking on this and why the peak is so important.
Temporary Service Suspension Extended to April 15th. Learn more about our progress toward resuming service and how to request priority in service restoration.
Outline of the 4 indicators we have identified that will inform our decision to resume our housekeeping services.
For years, I’ve been wanting to start a blog for Green Clean Maine. Trouble is, when you are building and running a small business there doesn’t ever seem to be time for it. Besides, we’ve always gotten great attention through word of mouth. Word about a good cleaning service travels fast, it turns out!
NOTICE TO ALL GREEN CLEAN MAINE CLIENTS: Given the most recent developments in the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to temporarily suspend field service operations at Green Clean Maine. The suspension is effective from Wednesday, March 18th through Wednesday March 31. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide more details about reopening within one week.